Dr. Larry D. Parker Jr. holds a PhD in Organization and Management: Leadership
Specialization, Master’s in Business Administration, and Bachelor of Arts degree in History. Dr.
Parker is a consultant and published researcher and author in the diversity and inclusion (D&I)
field of study.
Dr. Parker currently serves as a university Program Director for the Transportation
and Logistics Management Degree program and Supply Chain Management Degree program.
Dr. Parker has experience as a practitioner and entrepreneur in the trucking industry. He owned and operated trucks delivering cargo over the road (OTR) and short haul freight.
Dr. Parker is a retired United States Marine Corps veteran. He retired as a Lieutenant Colonel after serving 24 years of honorable service as a Supply Officer, Commanding Officer, and Command Inspector General. As a Commanding Officer and Executive Officer, Dr. Parker has four years of experience with command and control of military and civilian personnel. As Command Inspector General, Dr. Parker has three years investigative and military quality control experience. Dr. Parker has more than 10 years of experience teaching as a university professor.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Organization and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in History
- Advanced Logistics and Technology graduate
- Combined Logistics Officer graduate
- Command and Staff College
- Air War College graduate
- Joint Forces Staff College graduate
- Amphibious Warfare School graduate
- Certified Inspector General (Association of Inspectors General Certificate
- Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute (DEOMI) Equal E
- Active Military Clearance: Details/validation of Secrecy level provided upon validated